my pivot help ep1 my pivot help ep1

GTFO

First off, this is newgrounds not youtube. Second nobody likes pivot I used when I was like 9 quite a while back. IF ANYBODY does not know how to use pivot they are the most stupid people ever. Don't post again, do it on youtube or go get flash learn it and shove pivot up your ass!

pivotMaster253 responds:

noob

asdfm0vie4 asdfm0vie4

ZOMG

Amazing, I am stunned, 5/5 all the way! im going to rate this 5/5 everyday for experience! Thank you for bringing this shocking piece of art into my life :) <3 :) <3 :) <3 :) <3 :) <3
My life is complete!

Heil responds:

yeah

My Sonic Tribute My Sonic Tribute

ROFL

Nobody else thought that was better than the regular shitty animation. Great 5/5 no way you should have got that award. I love you...

SoulBrothaNumba1 responds:

n***a you make me feel so fly

Smileys War Smileys War

ehhh

well I think it would be better if I had a regular pc because im using a laptop so moving and shooting is hard and coolowe23 you change with numbers each number has a different gun.

Pong my Brother-in-Law! Pong my Brother-in-Law!

Wow

I don't know why people hate it first off its not impossiable to scorre a point it takes a little while after you get the hang of it, not saying its a top hit but its not horriable I played it at least 20 minutes I love it ill vote it up and try to save it from death!

Heights Heights

Fun, addictive

only problem I got is that you can't move left or right and I find my self always hitting them out of habit but its already made unless you redo it theres no going back but the left and right deal is a big flaw!

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

Flashbacks!

It brings back so many memories, this was what was missing in my life. I feel like I am important to the world.

!/PiXeLaTeD\! !/PiXeLaTeD\!

Nice

Smooth not choppy reloops sounds like you put some time into this

Track5a CosmicGraveyard Track5a CosmicGraveyard

awsm

i like it its named good too

TURTLE TURTLE

Really good!

I love it, its the ideal turtle!

My art Studio My art Studio

Best

Thats the best art ive ever seen on newgrounds your really good.

TheAmused responds:

8'D thank you

Castle Crashers Black 2 Castle Crashers Black 2

cool

best CC art ive seen so far