my pivot help ep1 my pivot help ep1

GTFO

First off, this is newgrounds not youtube. Second nobody likes pivot I used when I was like 9 quite a while back. IF ANYBODY does not know how to use pivot they are the most stupid people ever. Don't post again, do it on youtube or go get flash learn it and shove pivot up your ass!

pivotMaster253 responds:

noob

asdfm0vie4 asdfm0vie4

ZOMG

Amazing, I am stunned, 5/5 all the way! im going to rate this 5/5 everyday for experience! Thank you for bringing this shocking piece of art into my life :) <3 :) <3 :) <3 :) <3 :) <3
My life is complete!

Heil responds:

yeah

My Sonic Tribute My Sonic Tribute

ROFL

Nobody else thought that was better than the regular shitty animation. Great 5/5 no way you should have got that award. I love you...

SoulBrothaNumba1 responds:

n***a you make me feel so fly

Bio-Metal Episode 02 Bio-Metal Episode 02

They are both very good.

They are both good, but you should probably have put them togather they are little short to have to click on the next on.I gave you a 5/5 though for both, but good animations mostly get 0's because most people just wanna get out thier vote for the day, so they just click it and give it a zero.

But very good.

knight vs coka cola knight vs coka cola

Ummm

Yeah well the animation I will say was decent not choppy or poorly made but sit "It work!" yeah not really a sentance or even a phrase not a really a parody niether but you can make a good one if you wanted to I think.

skillllz skillllz

Pivot

Tsk tsk, everyone knows pivot is frowned upon, anybody can do it. It was not even good for a pivot video. It does not suprise me that it took you 3 minutes i could do it in 1 :P

Half Life pivot - by olix Half Life pivot - by olix

Love the soundtrack.

You needa soundtrack also im not too big on your graphics. Just sayin.

God at the skating park God at the skating park

makafee...

It says at the end A SHORT COMIC! Also hans sounds plenty like a woman :p

Potato Roll Potato Roll

Amazing

How could you not like it.

Happy-Potato responds:

i DON'T KNOW?

Tetris Vs. Stickman Tetris Vs. Stickman

Cool

I am a big fan of stick figure animations I mean people normally don't like them due to the fact it is apperently "So easy to make" may be true but its not easy to make a good nice flowing one like this!I make alot of pivot stick figure videos with pivot I was wondering what you use if you could reply that would be great, and again nice animation flowing and creative love it!

Signedoutz responds: